First a big thank you and mention to Chief aka Dad over at http://unsoundreasoning.blogspot.com who gave me the Lol Award:-
As a condition of accepting this award, some rules must be followed:
...and who am I to break any rules :)
1. Link to the person who gave you this award (in a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this).
2. Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them (by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.).
3. Say seven things about yourself that no one knows (or at least you think no one knows).
4. Pass these rules on.
So I wish to pass this to the following bloggers...you all make me lol:-
Seven Things You Don't Know About Me... tough one
1. I was born in Zambia (Africa) - Dad was a mining engineer working over there in the copper belt
2. I graduated in Biochemistry, which just taught me that I really didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a lab
3. I used to have a phobia about phones - until I cured myself by working in a call center
4. My scariest moment in life was being chased around a gun market in Peshawar close to the Afgan border in the early 90's
5. I've rafted down the Zambezi (awesome rapids!)
6. Every year I go to the Glastonbury Music festival in the UK and the Oktoberfest in Munich Germany
7. I love rugby football - Wales (my national side) and the Dragons (my city's side)