Friday, April 1, 2011

Dating it is

Well the poll is closed and it looks like the next topic for my posts is dating and finding the person of your dreams.
Nice choice....and probably the subject I've struggled with most myself - so I've a fair few examples to share.
I've also asked a few female friends to give me their take on the whole dating scene, from online dating to meeting people in bars and even supermarkets...

So I'll make a start this weekend - but as always feedback is welcome.

Peace

G

16 comments:

  1. cool - looking forward to this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to have some advice on that matter. Choices and stuff can be hard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be really interested in reading about this. I guess it's just one of those subjects that just never get old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiting.... hope it comes soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...! Thatz cool... Can't wait... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm interesting topic looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww I missed the poll. Dating is always an interesting topic, though. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol..waiting for the next post impatiently..

    ReplyDelete